I sent e-cards to my sisters and
delivered these little bouquets to neighbors.
While making the deliveries one neighbor caught me. We had a fun little conversation.
Making the deliveries made my heart smile.
THEN
Someone left these
My neighbor, Linda, brought us fresh veggies from her organic garden to thank me
And Craig bought me a rose tree!
We as Women of Influence need to assure that opportunities for traditions such as this one don't die away with time. Let's stand up for a Resurgence of May Day Celebrations!
These are Wonderful Memories for my heart. Thank you






4 comments:
You continue to inspire me...even with a little May Day delivery! so glad you liked them! You are going to help keep May Day alive in my mind and heart!
I will continue to teach, or have Janelle teach and carry on the May Day tradition with Darien. Darien loved the flowers I gave her, and asked a lot of questions about May Day, and though she didn't understand it, it made her smile. We will carry on this tradition!!!
Sherrie and I had a long discussion about May Day on May Day. We reminiced about our childhood and how we used to celebrate this special day. We also talked about how it has become a forgotten holiday. Thanks for the darling ideas for celebrating it next year. I especially loved the neighbor gifts. Where did you get those cute cards with your name printed on them? Did you make them? Soooo cute!! I promise to rededicate myself to the celebration of May Day...it really could be my favorite holiday, next to Valentine's Day!
I really loved being in Oxford England for May Day during college. They really celebrate it with balls and all the beautiful flowers. I need to celebrate it too. I will try to remember to make it special next year.
Post a Comment