"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Great Week

1. I worked at the temple 2 - 6 hour shifts.It is always a joy to be there.

2. Lunch with my sisters and mother

3. A new Grand-Nephew, Chace is born (no photos yet)

4. Dinner with the Pendelton's and Little'swho were visiting from Utah.

5. Cousins, Jack and Joyce visiting from Oregon stayed with Craig and me for 5 days.

6. A new/used fridge for the garage! Space. Can't have too much of it!

7. My first Ward Conference is over!

8. Kelli is home from Greece and Istanbul While she was gone Craig shared a movie with me that he really likes-Taken. It is about a daughter who is traveling abroad and is kidnapped. Real Comforting.

9. Dinner with friends on Monday Night

10. Makayla's dance recital We didn't get to go. BooHoo. Being a long distance Grandma is hard on the heart sometimes.
11. Grand-Niece, Ryea is blessed

Isn't it amazing how many wonderful things can be squeezed into a week?

7 comments:

Jan's Blog said...

Sounds like a very busy, but very happy week. It's exhausts me just to read about it. Hope next week is just as wonderful!

Lauri said...

yep, it is amazing how many wonderful things can be packed into a week. Love the picture of you, Nancy, and Sherry. Do you women EVER age? You all look as wonderful and fabulous as ever.

I imagine your first ward conference was terrific. But I also imagine half of your house went with you.

Have another wonderful week.

Peggy Glasmann said...

What a week. I am feeling great need of a visit! Any chance you might be heading to ORegon? I am still trying to convince Reed that we need a trip to CA. Maybe when he has to testify for a trial in CA! I love you!

Grammy Staffy said...

What a great week. You have had lots to smile about.... but two 6 hour shifts at the temple on one day must have been really tiring. I love being there but I am worn out by the end of my one shift.

I wish I could have seen Nancy and Sherrie while they were here. They are great gals.

I am glad that kellie made it home safe... I am sure that Craig's movie was very comforting while she was gone...lol....

I miss you....lets get together soon. Love, Lura

Grammy Staffy said...

hello again

I need your blog support dear Kris.
Would you please hop over to my blog and vote on my blog poll? Thanks

Have a happy day at the temple tomorrow.

Stacey said...

A wonderful week! Full of beautiful things and wonderful people!

I can't wait to feel better and get back to that beautiful temple of ours!

I love you and your week!

Anonymous said...

Of course you are amazing to make time for everyone also. I love your dedication to family and to the Lord.
You are beautiful and I love you!