"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

This is a Happy Woman

I am sick of looking at this blog post, aren't you?
One would think that nothing whatsoever is happening the this poor woman's life.  Is she stuck in a time warp?  So it seems!
Acutally, we have had wonderful family events happening in the last 3 weeks.
Here are a few:
We had a sleep-over with 2 darling Grandsons-Corbin and Cooper
Our nephew Bradley and his wife Jammie were sealed in the Redlands Temple.
A family in our ward was sealed.
My sisters and I spent a day at Disneyland.
I have gone on home visits with ward RS leaders.
The Temple Matron spoke at our Stake Daytime Relief Society. 
For the first time in my life I accompanied a soloist!!!!  (this is BIG)
We spent Father's Day at Kelli's!
I cooked dinner in our Sun Oven
I attended a Sun Oven class
Our nephew Michael returned home from the Chicago South mission.  We went to the airport to greet him.
Michael spoke in his ward on Sunday-What a good, tender hearted young man.  We love him.
My darling niece, Lauren is having a baby soon-so a Baby Shower for her!

Of course, there are great pictures to go with all of these events BUT,  there is no time to try to play around w/ loading photos.  We are off to Utah to visit FAMILY!!!!

This is a Happy Woman.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

You always know how to fill your life up with good and wonderful things!!
It's no wonder that you are such a happy woman. ♥

Grammy Staffy said...

Wonderful things for my wonderful friend. I am glad that you have had so many nice events lately.
By the way, you did a great job playing for Claire....just like a pro!!! Thank you so much. Have a great time in Utah. I will miss you but be happy for you.
Hugs, Lura

Jan's Blog said...

So now I'm sick of looking at this blog post. What's new, watcha doing? Share...