"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Friday, August 8, 2008

"Baby Sitting"


These are the 4 'babies' Grandpa and I took care of from dawn to bedtime.

Rebecca's boys are in red shirts- Steele and Slater
Lori's are Makayla and Micah.

This was such a fun day.
We Played,
harvested the watermelon,
Steele did magic tricks,
and best of all went to the beach.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you've joined the blogging world again. Such darling grandchildren, are you up to 8 now? I am sooo impressed with your watermelon but after the description of how it really came to BE, I'm struggling with who to congratulate! I still think you had a lot to do with it so I'll say Congratulations To YOU!! Wish I had been there to have a taste! I hope you'll update your blog often, I love being part of your life.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, it's GONE!!! YEAH!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh shoot! It's back!

Anonymous said...

It's gone again!

Grammy Staffy said...

I am so excited to find your blog. Thanks for leaving me a comment.
I hope that you will drop by often. I will always return the visit. I have added you to my blog friends link and my google reader.

What darling grandchildren. I am glad that you are having such a wonderful time.

Thanks for helping me look for Claire. Have a great day.

Shannon said...

Well I guess the cat is out of the bag. You are a blogger. I'm gonna add you to my list too.

Love the bunch of babies over there. Wish they were around more.

Sheba's Mommy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blogspot! Yeah, I'm really new at this too, I mean, I only started it like two days ago. I'm still learning everything as well. I'll keep coming by your blogspot and seeing what you're up to. See ya!
-Chelsea