This picture shows Craig and I with 3 of our favorite couples in the world. Nancy and Jim Little ( photo- left). Nancy chose me to be her counselor in the Stake Young Women Presidency about 24 years ago. We have been great friends ever since. Sherrie and Reg Pendleton (to the other side of us) have been friends since we first moved to Norco 27 years ago. Reg and a few other men showed up at our new home to help move some heavy items in for us. Both of these couples deserted us by moving to St. George. Far right are Paul and Michelle Christensen. They still live here! We met them when we first moved here as well. They invited us to the ward luau just a week or so after we had moved in. Isn't that nice? We have loved them ever since.
We are bound to these friends in many ways.
- All of our children are friends with each other. Some are best friends.
- Vacations
- Church callings
- Phone calls
- Encouraging each other through life's bumps
- Rejoicing
- Dinners and lunches
- Valentine's Lunch--can't forget that!
- Children on missions
- Weddings!!!!!
- Funerals
Dear Elma Christensen, thank you for all of your loving ways. You were always a delight to be with. I picture you dancing in the arms of your husband. Smile.






2 comments:
What a sweet post. Isn't it wonderful to have such dear friends. We love each of those pictured in this post.
When I was called to be a young Relief Society President shortly after moving into a new ward, Elma came up to me and gave me love and encouragement. She was such a sweet lady. I am glad that I knew her. Nancy was one of my counselors during that time and was a great support to me.
Sweet memories... sweet friends.
We feel so blessed to be one of your forever friends.... thanks for all the memories. Thank you also for being such a wonderful hostess once again. You and Nancy have inspired me to get a blog going, so maybe in the next week or so I can get it together with Shanel's help.
Post a Comment