"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Thursday, September 18, 2008

56th Birthday


Today is my 56th Birthday!
I made a list of 56 Reasons to Rejoice!
But, the list isn't complete.
I keep thinking of more Reasons.
I feel so blessed.
That's because I am blessed.
We all are.
Some are blind to the Miracles they Receive.
I SEE MIRACLES.
So, I REJOICE EVERMORE!
Yet, I know I don't see them all.
My prayer is that I will SEE More Clearly HIS Hand in my Life.
And may you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wished you Happy Birthday on your Micah post but I will do it again here...Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day...like you!! I can't believe you posted that you are 56...no one will believe that!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I'm always looking for miracles too...the more you look, the more you see!!

Shannon said...

HapPy BirThDay Mom! I love you, and I can't wait for you to get here to frost birthday cupcakes with the boys. Corbin is very excited.

JaNae said...

Happy birthday kindred Spirit...you'll have to look for your present on my blog sometime tonight! Ilove you!

Christensen Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! funny thing...blog world :)

My wife was reading sister Holmes' blog to me and we came across my favorite seminary teacher's blog!! :)

You look Great!!!

Send Holli an email, if you get a chance, and she'll let you add our blog.

hollichristensen@gmail.com

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Kris said...

Thank You Everybody!

Grammy Staffy said...

Happy belated birthday Kris. I am sorry that I missed this post earlier.

I hope that everything about your birthday was wonderful...because you deserve it my friend.

Happy Birthday with love, Lura

Jan's Blog said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you!

Kris said...

Thank you everyone for your kind and loving words.

I send love right back to YOU!