Micah attended his very first soccer practice today.
Before leaving the house he willingly posed for photos
with the press (Grandma).
Daddy took him to meet his new team.
When told to get in a circle the team of 3 year olds
didn't know what that meant.
There is a lot to learn about soccer when you are 3.
Micah's favorite part of the practice? TREATS!






5 comments:
Micah is my kind of boy, I always like treats the BEST!! Before you know it he will know exactly what to do on the soccer field and he'll be scoring points left and right. Just don't start any silly traditions like promising $5 for every goal he makes.
What fun! It seems like only yesterday I was taking my son Jordan to his first soccer practice. And now he is 20 and just made the team at Weber State. Boy how time flies.
Fun to find you. XXXOOO
What a darling your Micah is. Good luck learning to play soccer... as Lynell said, her boys are really into soccer. What fun.
I bet you are loving every minute it. We missed you Sunday but I knew you were having lots of Grandma fun.
How did the tea party go? I'm sending you and the royal princess my best wishes. Have a great day. Hugs, Lura
I didn't know that Micah was going to play soccer. How cute it he. I would have loved to watch that first practice...cirlces are hard to make.
Happy Birthday Kris!! I hope your day is wonderful, like you.
Post a Comment