"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Princess Rapunzel's Birthday Tea Party


All dressed up and waiting for the guests Princess Rapunzel (Makayla) and I posed in front of the castle for our photo. The Princess is wearing her very favorite dress. She has loved it for about 3 years. She has other dresses in her closet that are more Princess-like but they were not chosen for this event.




This darling Tea Pot cake was the centerpiece to the table.
It was created by Lori, Makyala, and Me





Makayla was such a good hostess. Her friends all had fun. She made sure the games they played were fun. She accepted her gifts with graciousness. She was adorable.
We Love Each Other!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a darling party idea...and what a darling Princess Birthday Girl...the Grandma is pretty darling too!! It sounds like the party was delightful, one I'm sure Makayla will never forget. Happy Birthday Makayla!!

Shannon said...

I'm so glad that you got to be there for the birthday tea. You both look like princesses. The cake is very cute.

Unknown said...

LOVE THAT CAKE!!! It is amazing she has been wearing that same dress for 3 YEARS!!

JaNae said...

Absolutely adorable!! That cake is SOOOOOOOO cute. Kris you make me want to be a grandmother! I hope I have as much fun with my grandkids as you. What a treasure you are. If we make a really cool cake, will you come to our birthday party?

Jan's Blog said...

Can I hire you out to Colorado for Darien's birthday. I can't imagine doing a party any better, or cuter, or pinker! How absolutely darling!