"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Miracle

Sunday Night after spending the entire evening working on Proposition 8 with Craig and neither of us having time for dinner I considered the busy upcoming week. In prayer I expressed to Heavenly Father that I had too much to do. Then I listed them...Prop 8 on Monday, teach a 1 1/2 hour scripture class on Tuesday, Serve in the temple 8 hours on Wednesday, Stake Enrichment Night on Thursday, visit Dad and Mom a few times, and work more hours on Prop. 8, prepare a talk for Sacrament mtg. and a Relief Society lesson as well. I asked Him for HELP!

Monday a MIRACLE came! I was told that a change had just been made and I would not need to give a lesson on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


THANK YOU!

5 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Thank goodness for little blessing!

I had a break too.... I found that I don't have to make the dress for
Claire this week. I got the two night gowns made yesterday which was a real trick since Austin has not been feeling well and was in my lap for most of the last 48 hours. We both got a break in our busy week and are blessed. Yeah!

Jan's Blog said...

He hears us, He cares about us, He answers us. It makes me cry with happiness!

Shannon said...

Mom you are such a good example to us of faith and how important prayer is in our lives.

Anonymous said...

Miracles are all around us, we just have to have enough faith and to LOOK for them. I know for sure that you have enough faith and that you are looking, so who could doubt that you would have one. WOW, that is quite a week even minus the lesson...good luck with all of that!!

JaNae said...

Kris, I keep telling you that it would be much better for you and all of us if you would just make a couple hundred xerox copies of yourself!

I love miracles and glad you received yours! But what about those poor sisters in Relief Society who lost the opportunity to hear from you???? Poor ladies. I'll pray that they don't get jipped out of a miracle too.