"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Sunday, October 26, 2008

SUNDAY SIX



6 REASONS TO REJOICE

1. TRUE LOVE

MOM AND DAD CELEBRATED THEIR 58TH ANNIVERSARY. HERE IS A PHOTO OF THEM ON THEIR SPECIAL DAY. COINCIDENTALLY THE REHAB CENTER WAS OFFERING A CANDLELIGHT DINNER FOR THE PATIENTS. DAD ASKED MOM TO BRING HIM SOMETHING NICE TO WEAR FOR THE DINNER ISN'T THAT ADORABLE?



2. SURPRISES!

JOEL, LORI AND THE KIDS DECIDED AT THE LAST MOMENT TO JUMP INTO THE CAR AND COME TO VISIT! SINCE IT IS A 10+ TRIP THIS IS A HUGE DECISION WHEN YOU HAVE 2 LITTLE ONES. CRAIG AND I WERE SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED. THEY ARRIVED THURSDAY EVENING AND LEFT SUNDAY MORNING.



3. SUNSHINE!

THE GRANDKIDS HAD A WONDERFUL TIME PLAYING IN THE YARD AND ON THE SLIP AND SLIDE. THEY EXPERIENCED SNOW AT THEIR HOME JUST A FEW DAYS PRIOR TO THIS TRIP. (SORRY NO PHOTOS OF MICAH...THE CAMERA BATTERY DIED)




4 PUMPKIN PATCH AND FAMILY.

IT WAS A PERFECT EVENING FOR THE PUMPKIN PATCH AND ALL IT'S ATTRACTIONS. THE CHILDREN LOVED RUNNING AROUND AND PLAYING. THE ADULTS ENJOYED VISITING AND WATCHING THEIR MONEY SLIDE FROM THEIR POCKETS INTO THE CLEVER HANDS OF THE PUMPKIN PATCH EMPLOYEES. SMILING FACES AND LAUGHING CHILDREN...WHAT DOES IT COST$$$$$$ ? IT WAS WORTH IT!


NOT EVERYONE IN THIS PHOTO IS A GRANDCHILD OF OURS BUT WE ARE ON THE SAME FAMILY TREE!




5. HEALING


DAD CAME HOME SATURDAY! WE DON'T KNOW WHO IS HAPPIER, MOM OR DAD?


6. HOPE

AT THIS VERY MOMENT WHILE I AM MAKING A POST CRAIG IS WORKING ON PROPOSITION 8. HE IS DOING A GREAT JOB OF MARSHALING THE FORCES. PLEASE, WHETHER YOU LIVE IN OUR STATE OR NOT, PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS CAUSE. CALIFORNIA MUST PASS THIS PROPOSITION OR OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY WILL FEEL THE RAMIFICATIONS THAT WILL FOLLOW.

GO TO www.protectmarriage.com FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.

HAVE A BLESSED WEEK

7 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Wonderful post....thank you...
I send love, Lura

Jan's Blog said...

Sounds like you had a great week all the way around. I'm so glad your dad is home and that Joel, et al, came for a visit. I look forward every week to your Sunday Six. You don't disappoint!

Sheryl said...

I loved your talk yesterday. This blogging world is a great connection! I was so happy to see you surrounded by your family this weekend. This next generation with the babies and doing such a great job at it! You are a blessing in my life! Love you ;)

Shannon said...

Yea, I'm so glad that grandpa is home. I want to call grandma today. When Cooper saw this picuter of her this morning on your blog he got the cutest smile pointed and said ga-ga. Ahh he knows her. All truly great grandmas deserve the name ga-ga don't you think.

JaNae said...

Kris
way to go on figuring out how to post a link! You're a bloggin whiz! (almost sounds like a cuss word!)

I loved chatting this morning. And I've loved my study blog and my journal notebook. thank you for enriching my life always!

Anonymous said...

We just got home and so I'm catching up this morning on your blog. Sounds like you had such a great week! Have Joel and Lori moved? Where are they...10+ hours away? What a great surprise visit! I'm so happy to hear that your dad is home, my bet is that your mom is happiest of all. We will pray for Prop. 8 and Prop. 102 in Arizona, I'm not sure how many people really understand the importance of all this. Thanks for all your hard work in behalf of such an eternal principle. I wish you another fun week!

Anonymous said...

Oops! I guess No. Utah is about 10+ hours away, I must have been thinking they lived in St. George! A senior moment, for sure, I have them all day, everyday!