"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Sunday, November 2, 2008

SUNDAY SIX



HERE ARE SIX REASONS TO REJOICE !

1. I LOVE SNOW WHITE

THIS IS MY BEAUTIFUL MAKAYLA...AS A BRUNETTE


2. I LOVE SPIDERMEN
WHAT A POSE!
SPIDERMAN FOUND A PUMPKIN IN A TREE?THIS SPIDERMAN CHECKED ALL THE CANDY BEFORE HE PUT IT IN HIS BAG. IF HE THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE MILK IN IT HE WOULD GIVE IT BACK TO THE HOMEOWNER, 'NO MILK.' OTHERWISE IT WAS PROCLAIMED, 'ALL CLEAR' AND PLACED IN HIS BAG. DEREK WAS PRETTY SAD TO SEE SOME PRECIOUS CHOCOLATE BARS RETURNED.

3. I LOVE SKELETON'S
COOPER HAD A GREAT TIME STROLLING FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE. DOES HE LIKE CANDY OR HIS PACIFIER THE MOST? HE IS ADEPT AT REMOVING ONE FOR THE OTHER EFFICIENTLY.


4. I LOVE SUPER HEROES
THIS SUPER HERO ACTUALLY ARRESTED SOMEONE WHO STOLE A PROP 8 SIGN! WAY TO GO DEREK, YOU ARE A HERO!

5. I LOVE FRIENDS
MICHELLE AND TRUDY TOOK ME TO LUNCH FOR A BELATED BIRTHDAY DINNER.
THESE TWO LADIES HAVE BEEN DEAR FRIENDS FOR MORE THAN 1 SCORE YEARS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SHERYL HOLMES BROUGHT CRAIG AND ME WARM CHOCOLATE COOKIES ONE EVENING WHEN WE WERE TOILING LATE ON PROP. 8. NOT ONLY WERE THEY DELICIOUS BUT THEY WERE FILLED WITH LOVE!



6. I LOVE DADDY'S

CRAIG IS PLAYING CANDYLAND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE ...WITH CORBIN
THIS LITTLE BOY (COOPER) LOVES HIS DADDY. DEREK IS A GREAT DAD TO HIS LITTLE FELLAS

7 comments:

Lori said...

Me and the kids are looking at your blog, Micah said he "wants to go to Grandma's house" Makayla wants to tell you that "she likes your blog" We love you! Makayla wants me to tell you that "you are so sweet!"

JaNae said...

Looks like you had a fabulous Halloween! I'm betting that Candyland is now on Craig's top 5 games to play!!!!! Here's to wonderful dads and granddads.

Sherrie said...

Darling pictures, and good luck on Prop.8. Thanks for all you hard work on it.

Heather said...

Beautiful grandchildren! Looks like a wonderful Halloween!

Anonymous said...

As always, loved your Sunday Six! Darling pictures of your grandchildren. Thanks for all your hard work on Prop. 8, I'm sure you're looking forward to a rest from it, one more day!! Have a happy week.

Sheba's Mommy said...

I enjoyed your Sunday six Kris! Much love!
-Chelsea

Grammy Staffy said...

I always enjoy reading your Sunday Six. I missed the computer while we were on our wonderful trip to Kentucky.I am glad to be back to blogging again.

Looks like you had a great Halloween with the kids.

We did too. I will try to post some pictures later.

After all of your work on prop 8 I bet you are celebrating tonight....we surely are.

I miss Kentucky but at the same time it is good to be home.

I'll see you Sunday.