"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Thursday, November 20, 2008

November 20, 2008

Makayla and Micah,

Grandpa and I came for a visit. Your dad picked us up at the airport late Thursday night. You two were supposed to be asleep when we came in. Your mom had told you we would be at your home Friday morning knowing that you would never get to sleep if you knew we were coming that night. The plan backfired. Even though it was close to 10 pm you both were in your rooms wide AWAKE. So, Grandpa and I entered the house on our tiptoes and sat in the family room whispering to your parents. Soon Micah came through the family room to the kitchen to get a drink of water. At the sound of his footsteps I flew to the floor hiding by the couch so as to not be seen. Grandpa sat there frozen. Micah simply got his water and returned to his room. We did it I hid and Grandpa froze we were genius! A moment later you came running out of your room, "Grandma!" FOILED! We were ratted on.


To tell you the truth-Grandpa and I were delighted we didn't have to wait until morning to see you. But, getting to sleep was another thing. No! you can't sleep in the queen bed with us all night! But, we love you.

This shows you both jumping on our bed.

1 comment:

Jan's Blog said...

It was a noble effort...happily for your grandchildren, it didn't work!