"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Saturday, November 22, 2008

November 22, 2008

Hobby Lobby. We went in search of some crafts to do together when we went to Arizona. We found lots of fun things.



After Micah asked for Silly Putty and I said 'Yes'


Makayla asked if she could have something. She wanted a flower bouquet for her bedroom




Later we went to Bobba's (Great Grandma Horton) house. Makayla and I did some house cleaning.

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

that sweet Makayla is so much her momma! What a beauty!

Jan's Blog said...

You can make fun out of anything. I learned that from you. It has served me well, and now I'm teaching it to my beloved Darien. It's a Mary Poppins thing I think. She won't clean up spilled beans, but she will gather soil to make a garden. Isn't creativity a blessing!!!