"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What do you do?











Once in awhile I get a moment to do whatever I want. There are so many things that I love that it takes a few minutes to decide what it should be. Today I chose to sit here and play hymns. It was delicious.

What do you do when you have a spare moment?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lately I read my friends' blogs or write something myself or google a subject I've been wanting to know more about. I also enjoy ironing and there is always some of that to be done. I'm not sure that I would call those things "delicious" however, so how wonderful that you had some "delicious" time. I really don't have many moments when I have nothing to do.

Jan's Blog said...

This sounds heavenly. I truly miss having a piano. I guess I do the sensible thing...I sit down and put my feet up, and if I have the energy I read the scriptures. My heart sees me up baking or doing a craft, but my body wants to sit down!

Lynell said...

Spare moment? Maybe someday! hee hee To everything there is a season. right?

Love your blog. Seems like you have been setting an example for me for a LONG time.

Shannon said...

Sleep

Shauna said...

I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing :)

Grammy Staffy said...

How I wish that I could play hymns on the piano. I think that is a lovely talent.

One thing that I do in my spare time I read posts and write comments to my blog friends. I've met some amazing people and found some dear new friends.

JaNae said...

I'm with Lynell! But I must say that so many of my moments, although not considered "spare moments," are spent doing things I LOVE! And these same things are the things I would probably choose to do in my spare time...Time with husband and children, time to reflect, ponder and pray, time to connect with friends and loved ones, time to serve, time to learn, time to worship. I feel my life in wonderfully filled with everything I would do in my spare time.

By the way Kris, did you see much picketing at the temple on Wednesday? I've been thinking of you all week.

JaNae said...

By the way, I loved this blog. What a great way to record such precious memories. I need to do more of this. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kris:
This is so cool of what you have done to this web site, "I love it" and your whole family is very creative in this way as well as other ways. I have some photos that need to be developed and soon I will get a CD onto them and I will post them as well so the rest of the families can see pictures mainly from the past. Because I have not had the time to take any newer pictures. But I will get them put onto a CD and post them onto the web site,OK
Hope to see you and your family very soon and I do like the different music that is playing on the different section for the families...
Bye for now Love, Hugs and Kisses Rhonda and Dave Kaloian