"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day to each of you.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Valentine's Day. I can't wait to hear what dad's surprise for you is. See you in a bit.

Sherrie said...

I hope you know I was thinking of you today "on your day"!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about you too! You're getting a surprise??? Can't wait to hear what it is. Hope you had a wonderful day!

Grammy Staffy said...

Thank you.... and the same to you.
Is Jan there? I can't wait to meet her. I am sending love, Lura

Grammy Staffy said...

I am glad to hear from you and find that Jan is there. I know you two are having a great time.

I will be home soon and come and play with you. Sounds like fun to me. I will call as soon as I get home.

Have fun, Love Lura