It's February!
My favorite month of the year.
The month of lace, pink, and frills.
The month when aisles in stores
are filled with hearts, sparkles, and
Valentine cards that express love .
The month when no one expects a gift
so giving a little token of friendship and love
is just a fun surprise.
THE MONTH OF LOVE
My favorite month of the year.
The month of lace, pink, and frills.
The month when aisles in stores
are filled with hearts, sparkles, and
Valentine cards that express love .
The month when no one expects a gift
so giving a little token of friendship and love
is just a fun surprise.
THE MONTH OF LOVE






6 comments:
Thanks to you, and your creativity, February is my most favorite month as well. Bringing your Valentine spirit alive with my Darien and Janelle has given me a great deal of joy, not to mention being able to be at the Hampton Valentine Celebration! Love you!!!
there's just something about a month dedicated to lovin'!
I love February too. It is a special time full of all of the things I love.
We missed you today and I am sorry to hear that Lori is not doing well. Please give her our love.
Will you still be in Utah next weekend? If so would you like to come to Erin's and meet Marie? We would love to have you come by.
Give Lori our best. Love, Lura
Kris, all I can say is thank you so much for helping me know, understand, and appreciate Valentine's Day. Without you in my life and your example of how to celebrate this favorite holiday my whole family would be losing out. Thanks for all the memories!
Ah, yes! The pink month of LOVE!
The months don't get much better than this!
I never liked Valentines Day until I had children. Valentines Day made me stressed out. Who would give me a valentines? Would anybody? Would I have a date? Also, I don't like chocolate.
But now that I have a husband and little ones to adore, I love it. We're plastered in hearts over here and feeling the Valentines spirit!
It's been nice to catch up with your blog.
Post a Comment