
"I plead with you
to control your tempers,
To put a smile upon your faces,
Which will erase anger;
Speak out with words of love
And peace, appreciation, and respect.
IF you will do this,
your lives will be without regret.
Your marriages and family relationships
Will be preserved.
You will be much happier.
You will do greater good.
You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
President Gordon B. Hinckley
October 2007
His last conference
to control your tempers,
To put a smile upon your faces,
Which will erase anger;
Speak out with words of love
And peace, appreciation, and respect.
IF you will do this,
your lives will be without regret.
Your marriages and family relationships
Will be preserved.
You will be much happier.
You will do greater good.
You will feel a sense of peace that will be wonderful."
President Gordon B. Hinckley
October 2007
His last conference






3 comments:
I'm loving the quotes and the messages you are posting. It's such a nice way to start my day... Thanks!!!
oh, I love that!
What good advice for all of us to follow.
I love your Draper temple post. Marie and I are hoping to go there are Fri.
We are in Idaho now. Her daughter won a gold medal today... unfortunately her coach would not let her go to the family party tonight and Marie could not see her today. We are praying that she will get to see her tomorrow.
I send love, Lura
Post a Comment