"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Thursday, February 5, 2009

This is the precious family that I visited for 2 weeks. Lori had her tonsils removed (OUCH!) so Grandma came to the rescue!

First of all---I must say----
This is the longest Craig and I have been separated in 32 years-
except when he left me for 6 weeks to go to Officer School for Chaplains-
We had 4 children~2 of them were 2 months old!!!!

I digress..

So, here are a few of the highlights from playing Grandma

We made banners to decorate Mommy's bedroom.


Micah needed my eye glasses to find the recipe for Mommy's favorite crepe recipe.


We worked together to make meals













We went to the Fire station with Micah's preschool class.
Micah was disappointed they didn't get to go for a ride on the truck.
That would have been fun.











One of my favorite experiences (which happened twice while I was there) was attending family night. Joel gave the lessons. He has obviously been teaching his children about the gospel on a regular basis. These little ones were very involved and able to answer difficult review questions that many of us would have been nervous about.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What a cute dad Joel is. I love that he does the family nights. Lori is lucky to have you. How nice that she could relax knowing that the kids were with their wonderful grandma.