"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Saturday, December 13, 2008

"All I want for Christmas is my One front tooth, SERIOUSLY!"
Carter


"I think I'm the only one perfect today."
Italia
Curls make a girl feel good about herself.

I am visiting in Arizona for the weekend. These 2 cuties are adorable/toothless

7 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

My goodness...You were with your appliance angel one day and your two grandchildren angels the next. They are so precious. I love the curls. Have a great visit. I will miss you at church.

Jan's Blog said...

What darling little ones. Enjoy your visit!

Laura said...

I miss AZ! Have a fun trip ! I love Italia's curls, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Weren't you just in AZ? Did you come home and go back or have you been there all this time? Wait a minute, you had the Appliance Angel come to visit, you must have been at home, I'm so confused, well no matter, hope you're having a fun visit. The kids are sure cute, curls and no teeth are the best! We are going to AZ this Friday, will you still be there?

Lauri said...

Kris, I know when you're visiting family it's hard to do anything else. But one of these times when you're in Arizona, squeeze me in for a few minutes. I'd love to see you. Which of your children live in AZ and what part of the Valley do they live in?

What cute children...and cute names!

Shannon said...

Man I love those kids. Wish we could have gone with you.

Grammy Staffy said...

I missed you at Church Sunday but was happy that you were with your kiddos.
I've left you a Christmas poem on my blog. It is the one I was writing during church a couple of weeks ago...shhh.. don't tell Craig. I was listening to his WONDERFUL lesson too... but I have to jot down my poem thoughts when they come to me or I can't remember them later.

Welcome home and Merry Christmas