"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Aunt Georgia

This is my Aunt Georgia. She is a Saint in the purest sense of the word. She has had M.S. for years. She now lives in convalescent home. With one side paralyzed she has plenty of reason to complain but she never does nor never has. Dad says she has always been that way. Her life has not been easy for other reasons, as well but her eye glasses must have a rose tint to them. She thinks she is living at the Hilton: room service, maid and delicious food. In fact, she has gained weight. Maybe the food really is as good as she says.


Saturday I took Mom and Dad to see Aunt Georgia. This priceless photo is of my dad and his sister sitting side by side in their wheelchairs.

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

SO sweet of you to take your dad for a visit! It is all about family!

Grammy Staffy said...

What a sweet post.... but then you are a sweetheart.

Please stop by and pick up an award I have for you... I got it from Marie and I am happy to pass it on to you.

Lauri said...

YAY! Kris, you have a blog and I have found it! I'm excited to have a way to keep up with you. I took a peek at past posts and saw your cute grandchildren. How fun!

Jan's Blog said...

That Sweet face and Crooked smile match everything you've ever told me about her. The picture of her and you dad is just precious!