Christ
Holy One
Redeemer
Immanuel
Son of God
Teacher
Messiah
Almighty
Savior
Dear Jesus,
We are celebrating your birthday in just a few days. I want to thank you for coming to earth (the one you made) as a baby (even though you are a GOD) and living a mortal life (like me) where you taught the people how to return to Heavenly Father (I want to).
My Christmas tree is a symbol of you and your birth.
The Star that shone brightly is represented on my Christmas tree .
Multitudes of Angels are there as well.

Also on the tree are photos of my family. I believe that we were the Herald Angels that sang that evening you were born; at least I hope so.
With the lights of the tree glowing remind me that you are the Light of the World and the Light of my Life.
Holy One
Redeemer
Immanuel
Son of God
Teacher
Messiah
Almighty
Savior
Dear Jesus,
We are celebrating your birthday in just a few days. I want to thank you for coming to earth (the one you made) as a baby (even though you are a GOD) and living a mortal life (like me) where you taught the people how to return to Heavenly Father (I want to).
My Christmas tree is a symbol of you and your birth.
Multitudes of Angels are there as well.
Also on the tree are photos of my family. I believe that we were the Herald Angels that sang that evening you were born; at least I hope so.
Kris






9 comments:
Oh Kris...I was so hoping that you would post pictures of your lovely Christmas Tree...it is just spectacular...and yet the sentiment you write about so beautifully is even more so. Only you my dear sweet fiend, would have a Christmas Tree that tells the holy story. How I love you and your unique and pure perspective on everything in your life!
How beautiful. I love your tree.... and I love you.
Have a very Merry Christmas
Love, Lura
Reading your blog makes me remember why I love you. You have a way of making the ordinary extraordinary. Thanks for the reminder. Merry Christmas
Thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts, your lovely tree and the music.(I want music on my blog, but I don't no how. Oh well maybe next year!)
Thank you for sharing your beautiful thoughts, your lovely tree and the music.(I want music on my blog, but I don't no how. Oh well maybe next year!)
Hi Kris, Such a beautiful post for Christmas. I love your tree, so you, especially with the lace doily tree skirt! I'm glad you got to be with Steele on his special day. Brayden was recently ordained a teacher and now he has other priesthood responsibilities, it's wonderful to watch these little boys grow up into such fine young men. It's also wonderful that their grandmothers get to share in their lives from time to time. We are blessed!
Your "Gorgeousness" must have only a Gorgeous tree. So sweet, and I love the symbols that mean so much! Love you..
Thanks for the wonderful Christmas day Mom. We love you are we are so lucky to be yours.
Dear Kris,
Thanks for including your blog address in your Christmas card and note...I have been thinking about creating a blog but just wasn't sure about it until I read yours from start to finish. Thank you for the inspiration! Yours is so uplifting and full of love. I now see purpose and possibilities for mine. Happy New Year! Love, Nancy
Post a Comment