WHO made the cameras for the amazing space photos you have seen on TV or in National Geographic?


Or how 'in the world' those cameras could sustain the changes in atmosphere, temperature or impact?

Or who is the person solely responsible for those cameras to be in focus?

Lloyd Adams, my mom's first cousin is the MAN!
I attended his funeral yesterday. He worked at JPL for 40 years. He was the anchor man for every camera that left the ground---Mariner, Voyager, Surveryor, Galaleo...they were ALL in focus.
He opened our eyes to God's heavenly creations.
May he now see with his spiritual eyes.
Now you know.






2 comments:
Wow! I had no idea.
I tried to take pictures of the moon a few days ago, without much success. Those heavenly skys can be tricky.
If I had known him , I would've loved to say,
"job well done".
Love the post!
Very nice claim to fame. The whole world sees those amazing photographs in awe...and dreams or fantasizes a little about those worlds unknown. As Janelle would say...this is totally cool!!!
Post a Comment