"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

P.S.
How could I forget to mention
the most important thing about Saturday?
It was the
37th anniversary
of our engagement!

I remember that day Oh So well.

Do you know that I still have the
12 red roses he sent me that day?

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet! To still have those roses after all these years! That is amazing, but an amazing life together warrants amazing tokens kept and treasured! Congratulations..;)

Grammy Staffy said...

How special. You two are such a sweet couple...and cute too.

I am still pretty sick. Say a little prayer for me because I have to be well for my exciting week coming up. Thanks,

Love, Lura

Jan's Blog said...

I love how much you are in love!!!