"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Wednesday, January 28, 2009






G-od
O-ffers His
O-utstanding
D-evotion to

M-ake us
O-bedient &
R-eady for a
N-ew day with Him.
I-nspire others please, and
N-ever forget
G-od loves you!


And so do I

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

Thank you for that greeting and reminder. What a great way to start the day! Love you too!

Anonymous said...

And a GOOD MORNING to you too! That was so sweet, I will remember it today. I can't get the picture to come up on my computer but I know it's something lovely. I love you too.

Jan's Blog said...

I can't get the picture either, but the words are inspiring and soothing. My life changed when I met Him and when I met you. Love became safe and comforting. Love you!!

Kris said...

I 'm so sad people aren't able to see the sparkly red hearts.

Grammy Staffy said...

Sweet poem. Thanks for sharing