"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I will give a Prize to anyone who can tell me why
the post below has the font changing sizes!
I DID NOT DO THIS. HELP

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

I just thought you were trying to be very abstract and artistic!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but I'm no help on this one. I can't imagine what would cause that, maybe it's time for a complete blog change, i.e., background, font, everything, it might help. Nevertheless, I loved your response to the Lemonade Award (except I can't read the last one, maybe you could re-write it because I know it's good!) Thanks for your always happy thoughts!

Shannon said...

Good luck, I don't have any other idea to help.

Kris said...

Thanks for your ideas. I have tried everything I can think of short of starting all over again. Since I am not meticulous as I disclosed recently, I will wait for another post and see what happens.