

Today is Palm Sunday.
Today is General Conference.
The bedrooms of our home are filled with loved ones fast asleep.
Soon the aroma of Apple Pancakes will fill the air, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir will be singing prayers and the voice of the Prophet of God will ring through our home.
For this moment I am alone with thoughts of my dear Savior who many years ago was hailed as the Prince, the Deliverer, the King, as He returned to Jerusalem on a donkey. HE knew the truth.
He was coming not to save them from Rome but from themselves and the chains of sin.

Like the Jews of long ago may we welcome Him into our homes and hearts with cheers and lay palm fronds down to make His entry into our life a smooth and easy one.





5 comments:
Well that just makes my heart melt away. Your post is beginning to resemble what I envision your internal self to look like. I've always said that you are beautiful from the inside out...
PS...teach me how to have a signature please!
Thank you for starting this beautiful morning with your sweet words and thoughts. As we rejoice in Christ together, I thank you for your ever present example.
Yeah...this is even better...I don't know how I do it either?
We are so blessed to get to listen to our prophet in our comfy homes!! No tents, no traveling, no missing anything that's said.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Love your blog background!
Boy oh boy, your post was right along the lines of Pres. Uchdorf's opening address this morning. Wasn't it a wonderful day? I love watching Conference at home and the wonderful spirit it brings here.
You mentioned somewhere else that you have loved using and studying your Ensign for the past six months. I want to know more...I alway re-read and highlight things I want to remember but I know I could be doing more. What do you do with your Ensign?
Post a Comment