"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Joel.
He has been easy going and a delightful since the day he was born.
I used to think to myself that Baby Jesus could not have been a better baby than Joel.
Now he is a husband to Lori and a father to Makayla and Micah.
He and his family are visiting us for a few days.
Yesterday while Lori went to the mall Joel took the children on a wagon ride to the park. When they got home he played baseball with them in the backyard.
Every night he reads stories before bedtime.
You are a good guy Joel.
Happy Birthday. I love you.
aka MOM
P.S. Yesterday was the birthday of my thoughtful, loving sister Suzi. Thank you Larry for marrying her.

1 comment:

Grammy Staffy said...

Happy birthay Joel and Suzi.
What a great week you have had....2 birthdays and a wedding!!! wow

Tell Joel we love him. Tell Jan that I love her too. I hope she made it there ok.

I love all of the pictures you posted of the wedding. What a lovely occassion and how nice to have it at your home.

You and Jan are invited to hop over to my post and pick up a blog love award from me.

I am sending love to all, Lura