He washes the feet of His friends and offers them the Sacrament for the first time. Surely this was a spiritual feast for all in attendance except one-Judas. Although he is a friend to Jesus and the Twelve Judas chooses to betray the Savior. He has heard the sermons, seen the miracles, felt the power and known the love of Jesus. How could he leave this holy meeting and perform the evil task?
The words of How Firm a Foundation ring in my heart
"The soul that on Jesus hath leaned for repose
I will not, I cannot, desert to his foes;
That soul, though all hell should endeavor to shake,
I'll never, no never, I'll never, no never,
I'll never, no never, no never forsake."
May we Never go AWOL.
This same night Jesus enters the Garden of Gethsemane to suffer for the sins of His creations. There "He descended below all things" (D&C 88:6).
"There is no human condition-be it suffering, incapacity, inadequacy, mental deficiency, or sin-which He cannot comprehend or for which His love will not reach out to the individual." (Ezra Taft Benson)
How can I ever Thank Him?






1 comment:
Look at your beautiful blog. I love you.
Norma
Post a Comment