"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Friday, April 17, 2009


is on vacation!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Lucky

Sheryl said...

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Where?

Grammy Staffy said...

Have a great time with your Ariz family...soaking up all the smiles and hugs your heart can hold.

I missed you at church today. Enjoy every minute of your trip....then call me when you get home and tell me all about it.
Love, Lura
ps...your tomato juice and red pepper cure worked for me. It burnt the germs right out of my sore throat.... thanks nurse Kris

Sherrie said...

Kris, I'm back...off of blogging restriction, but now you're gone. I enjoyed catching up with you from the last month. (or maybe it's been two.) Anyway your Easter week posts were just beautiful, thank you. Again, I love your new blog background, don't ever change it, it's so YOU!

Law Rhen said...

dear auntie!! get off your vacation and start blogging again! im so excited we're offical blogging buddies!