"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Monday, April 6, 2009

The Last Monday of the Savior's life He cleansed the temple.
http://gardenofpraise.com/images/temple3.jpg
The temple was not Holy. It was being defiled.
He knew the blessings that were being denied.

I am so grateful that there is a holy temple near me where
I am able to worship and serve in full confidence that the ordinances
and covenants made there are in keeping with His holy will.
The spirit whispers to me each week as I drive into the temple parking lot that it is a holy place.
Redlands California LDS (Mormon) Temple

I often sing,
"I love to see the temple.
I am going there today.
To feel the Holy Spirit.
To listen and to pray."
Please scroll down to see all the vintage greeting cards featuring Easter chicks
Happy Easter Week

2 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Oh Kris, I feel the same way. It is such a blessing to attend and serve in the temple. I feel the spirit there more than any place else in the whole world.

I am glad that we got to visit on the phone today. You are a dear friend to me and I am honored that you call me a friend too. You are a special person and have always been such a good example to me.

Have a wonderful Easter... I know that you will... and I will too.

Love, Lura

Jan's Blog said...

Thank you for this running lesson on the end of the Savior's life... I'm ashamed to say that I don't actually know the details and I'm beginning the feel, as well and know, what happened. It's hard but it's wonderful. Thank you for always teaching me.