No one knows what took place. I have pondered this many times. What would he have done? My guess is He prepared Himself for the upcoming hours when He would be the Sacrificial Lamb of the Passover. What type of preparation would it take?
As He oft went to the mount to pray I believe He did this day as well.
I also like to imagine that He went to visit His mother.
Perhaps He had other family members that needed to spend time with Him.
I think He would have wanted to laugh, touch and offer His love to them all.






1 comment:
Makes me wonder how I will prepare for my coming last days. It's very similar to your thoughts about Jesus. I will want loving friends, now become family, to visit with me, and for my earthly father to be close, if only in spirit, and for there to be laughter.
It's almost exactly what death row inmates want as they prepare to die. They need a kind word, understanding, family, and most of all to know that they were loved by someone...anyone.
Post a Comment