"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Last Tuesday of Jesus' Life

The Last Tuesday of Jesus' life
His authority was questioned...imagine that!
The Pharisees asked Him which of all the commandments was the greatest.
His reply, "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself."


So it is well for us to ponder these 2 questions this day. It is hopefully not my last Tuesday. I hope to have many more in which I can strive to keep these 2 great commandments.
How will I do today


Vintage greeting cards: Easter bunny with four yellow baby chicks

2 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Thank you for doing these posts about the last week of our Lord's life. I too will try to live those commandments.

Our little Calan is sick and in Primary Children's Hospital. We don't know why he is running 101 fever. They took blood, urine and spinal fluid samples but we have no answers yet. We are worried and sad. Please pray for him.
Thanks. Love, Lura

Jan's Blog said...

Another incredible lesson. It amazes me how often lessons come to me just exactly at the time I need them. Part one I can do!!! Part two needs a lot of work. But, now that I've learned, I WILL impliment. I thnik that's what keeps me going. I can't say I'm not a good person anymore because I'm becoming a better person all the time. Thank you Heavenly Father for your patience.