"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Friday, March 20, 2009

Are you a BlogStalker?
Do you read blogs and not comment?
Do you read blogs of people you don't know?
If you do...you are a BlogStalker.
So am I.
Once in awhile, when I have a few minutes, I
go BlogHopping. When I find a blog that particularly
interests me I will visit again.

So, let me tell you about a blog that I like to visit.
Her name is Marie. She lives in England. She is a
member of the L.D.S. church, as am I. She has become
BlogBuddies with my friend, Lura.
Marie is an Amazing Artist, Culinary Wizard and a Wonderful Writer.
She sees the world through loving eyes.
She writes EVERYDAY!
Take a look at her blog sometime when you are feeling exploratory.
She can be found at ayearfromoakcottage.
You will be glad you did.

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Isn't Marie amazing? She is so fun to read, and she has such wisdom and insight. I have tried a few of her recipes as well. Great new friend!

Heather said...

I stalk too!

Stacey said...

Yes, I admit it. I'm a blog stalker.
Marie sounds great...I will spy on her. :)
I recently fell in love with a stranger's blog... I finally couldn't stand it any more and I had to leave her a comment! Yes, I am crazy! But, It's great to meet new people and read fun things.
Go bloggers!

Shannon said...

Yep I do it too. In fact I remember reading the comment Lynell left Lura telling her to check out maries blog, and I have been ever since too. Not daily but occasionally. I have a few other favorites that I like to read. Makes you wonder if you are anyones little secret too huh.