"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby Rya

Baby Rya Kaylene is here. She received a miracle. The umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck twice and no one knew until delivery. The doctor saved the day by cutting the cord just as her head was visable. Rejoice Evermore!

P.S. 7lbs 7oz., 18"

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

What a blessing - good thing Dr's often save the day! congratulations - you deserve the title "Great Aunt"!

Stacey said...

It was a MIRACLE and baby Rya is beautiful and PERFECT!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on another new member of your family. Honestly, I have known you for, what seems like all my life, and I still continue to read about people in your family that I have never heard of...Chrissy, Rachel, Jammie!! This must be the "next generation". Have fun with the new baby!

Grammy Staffy said...

How wonderful!!! What a blessing.

I just read your Sunday post.... I love it. What a wonderful way to start your day.

I love all of the scriptures you postes but one of my very favorites is 1st Nephi 3:7

I bet Jan is ther with you now. I can't wait to see her.... but we have a problem to solve in the morning. John's car (that we just got out of the garage being repaired today) broke down at the temple tonight. It is 12;07 and we just got home. We had to leave the car at the temple and hitch hike home.... just kidding... another worker brought us home ... but now we have to go back to the temple in the morn and get the car towed back to the garage. uggg

I will be in touch when we get that taken care of.

Love, Lura