"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Other things I want to remember about Jan's visit are:

~ Visiting with Shannon and her energetic boys


~ Meeting my little great-niece, Madilyn, who lives in Texas


~ Making sugar cookies -- A tradition when we are together


~ Going to Laguna Beach with Craig for dinner


~ Jan looked beautiful in her new outfit when she bore her testimony for the first time ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've rejoined us in the blogging world. It sounds like you had a wonderful visit with Jan, I'm so happy that you got to spend time together. The Tea Party looks especially fun and, of course, dinner in Laguna has always been a favorite. I love living these events with you, thanks for sharing!

Jan's Blog said...

Every single part of my time in California was precious to me. Your home is a kind of heaven on earth and I feel like a lotto winner whenever I'm blessed to be there with you and Craig and all your family and friends.