I had one yesterday.
I spent over 12 hours working in the temple.
I took a three hour break at Mom and Dad's.
I slept for an hour in their beautiful guest room.
I had a perfect day today.
I played with Corbin and Cooper.
I bought more flowers for my yard.
I read.


I talked to Craig, Shannon, Joel, Kelli, Mom, and Jan.
What is a perfect day? I am not sure how to describe it but I know when I have them.
I hope you had a perfect day too.





3 comments:
LOVE the signature...will you teach me?
That does sound like a perfect day! I worked at the Temple for 2 hours on Wednesday which I loved although it can't begin to compete with your 12 hours! Yikes! I always consider my days at the Temple to be perfect, however. I'm looking for a GOOD book to read, is this a good one? Reg, Sherrie and Jim have all read the Chris Stewart series and so I'm trying really hard to "get into it" but I'm still only halfway through the first book and there are SIX!! I'm not just loving it and they all can't talk about anything else, so I'll keep at it. I love all your flowers, we have a few in our yard and even just a few can really brighten up a day. I hope you have many more perfect days!
I believe you have more perfect days than not. You are just that kind of girl!
Post a Comment