"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your PRAYERS and to fulfill your DREAMS. But He can't if you don't PRAY and He can't if you Don't DREAM." Jeffrey Holland
Sunday, March 29, 2009
The Wedding Yard Prep
Bride Prep Lauren's Dad will perform the wedding ceremony So.. Bishop Prep It was a Magical Day!
Oh Kris everything looks so lovely and I know you all worked so hard. Of course it was devastating not being able to attend but I do love the pictures...can't wait to see more.
When I saw Craig in a tuxedo I could hardly breathe. He was the most gorgeous man I had ever seen. Better still was that I knew he was wonderful. The reception was at my parents' home. The beautiful cake was made by my paternal Grandma. My wedding dress and veil were made by Mom and her mom-Grandma Whitney
If Only...
this shoe could make me tall enough to kiss Craig without him bending half way over and me standing on my tip toes!
Our Grandchildren
I Love to See the Temple
Photo by: ME!
Click Here
Heaven?
They say this is Scotland but it looks like Heaven to me
Don't they look just like a ballerina? These flowers make me smile AND remind me of my precious Grandma Whitney who had many hanging baskets of them in her patio
Anniversary Flowers
For our 37th Wedding Anniversary
Happy Valentine's Day
Brigham Young
"Progress and improve upon and make beautiful everything around you. Cultivate the earth, and cultivate your minds. Build cities, adorn your habitations, make gardens, orchards, and vineyards, and render the earth so pleasant that when you look upon your labors you may do so with pleasure, and that angels may delight to come and visit your beautiful locations. In the meantime continually seek toadornyour minds with all the graces of the Spirit of Christ."
The Secret Garden
"Both ABUNDANCE and lack [of abundance] exist simultaneously in our lives, as parallel realities. It is always our conscious choice which SECRET GARDEN
we will tend... when we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the ABUNDANCE that's present- love, health, family, friends, work, the joys of nature, and personal pursuits that bring us [happiness]- the wasteland of illusion falls away and we experience heaven on earth." Sarah Ban Breathnach
Thomas S. Monson
"Time never stands still; it must steadily march on, and with the marching come the changes. This is our one and only chance at mortal life-here and now.
"The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you no to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and non-existent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do.
Instead, FIND JOY IN THE JOURNEY---NOW"
October, 2008
Welcome to Our Home
The Entry
Some of our Grands
Missing the California boys
My Great Grandma's House
"We are each in the middle of our earthly path, and we don't know the rest of our own stories. But we...are blessed with MIRACLES. I delight in the Lord's mercies and MIRACLES. I know that His tender mercies and His MIRACLES, large and small, are real. They come in His way and on His timetable." Susan W. Tanner
REJOICE EVERMORE!
When I first read these words, "Rejoice Evermore" in 1 Thessalonians 5:16 my heart leaped with joy! What beautiful words. How meaningful that they were written by the Apostle Paul who suffered tremendously for his testimony of Christ; yet he REJOICES and for EVERMORE! I knew the moment I read them they would be a Standard of Truth for me for Evermore.
To further enhance the idea of looking for reasons to REJOICE I have read Pollyanna and watched the movie several times. During daily scripture study anytime the word, Glad, Rejoice or Joy are discovered they are highlighted in the happy color, yellow.
Now, even better than 1 Thess. I have found Jesus Christ speaking in modern times these words, "Verily I say unto you my friends, Fear not, let your hearts be comforted; yea REJOICE EVERMORE, and in everything give thanks; waiting patiently on the Lord..." Not Paul, but Jesus tells me to REJOICE EVERMORE!
2 comments:
Oh Kris everything looks so lovely and I know you all worked so hard. Of course it was devastating not being able to attend but I do love the pictures...can't wait to see more.
It was beautiful! Your yard was beautiful! Lauren looked like a princess!!! It was magic!
Post a Comment