I went to bed upset last night when I realized that my dear friend, Jan and I had both chosen new backgrounds for our blogs which were EXACTLY the SAME! How could that happen?
The one I had chosen was beautiful and I loved it! SO many of the important elements were there. Roses, blue, pink, romantic. AGGHHh.
Truthfully, the blog background was perfect for her too. We both love similar things. And to top it all~~~she had made a personalized header. It looked MORE beautiful than mine!
What to do?
I woke up early this morning....4:30 am..Crazy. The first thing on my mind was to search for another background. It took an hour to find one BUT
OH MY GOODNESS~~~~
THIS ONE IS PERFECT!
Do you know I LOVE Fairies? I have a collection of fairy items all through my house. I loved them long before they were popular.
Do you know I love violets? They were my Grandma Whitney's favorite flower.
Do you know I love pansies? They are my Mother's favorite flower.
Do you know I love the 'vintage' look?
Do you know I love ribbons and buttons?
And SHOES?
There even is a beautiful rose....
So this adds up to one THRILLED Kris!
DO NOT COPY THIS BACKGROUND!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?
3 weeks ago






8 comments:
I truly was going to change it. I worked on it a long time last night, and by the time I decided it was late and I was tired. Your new background is just perfect for you...stop by and see my new background...that way you can keep either one you want!
Your background is beautiful---just like you! It is so you! I love you!
Cindy
This background is sooo YOU!! I really LOVE it! (I love Jan's too)
I'm glad you mentioned all the things that are in it because I'm not sure I would have seen each of those things if you hadn't. For instance, I looked and looked for a shoe and finally found it. I love the colors so much. Honestly, these blogs can keep us up at night and cause us to have mood swings...is that a good thing? I'm not sure, but they are fun nonetheless! P.S. I promise not to copy.
Love the background.
And love you.
But I have yet to find the shoe.
I just love your new background... I think that I should get one just like it.... just kidding!!!
I don't know how I have missed your last posts until today??? Where have I been??? I too have such fond memories of the time I got to spend with you and Jan. I just love you both to bits... and I will never forget our lovely Tea Party.
I was so touched by Jan's testimony and she really did look beautiful.
I got up and tried to get ready for church yesterday but my stomach would not let me go. I wish that I could teach it to behave itself!! I am glad that you missed me because I missed you too.
Have a nice day. Love, Lura
I see it now.
Yep, yep, so very Kris! Love it, love you!
This post had me laughing. :) You are so cute...but I think this background was meant to be! It was made just for you! Perfect!
Post a Comment